Tuesday 30 Sep 2014

Episode 10

Mixed it up a bit this week. Let us know what you think of the concept.

Thanks for watching. Enjoy.

Episode Nine: Eels v Hospitality
Episode Eight: Django Django v Stephen Malkmus and the Jicks
Episode Seven: Hacienda v Grant-Lee Phillips
Episode Six: Pearl Jam v Frank Turner
Episode Five: Cloud Nothings v Deep Sea Arcade
Episode Four: Manchester Orchestra v Chappo
Episode Three: Meiko v Young Hines
Episode Two Quiet Company v Cage The Elephant
Episode One Black Taxi v Mark Lanegan fronting Soulsavers (I love the end credits with the dumpster dive)

Please support the bands. Buy a CD (or better yet an album), go see them live, buy a tee shirt. Thanks.
Black Taxi
Young Hines

New show every Friday and remember if you love someone hug them right now.

900 Seconds Episode 10 web ex 1a from Shane Mcgaffey on Vimeo.

Showed my kids ep 10. They liked my choice but said “why didn’t you pick the Tiger or the cartoon one?”

Which one of Jim’s videos would you have picked? Or Mine?

• Grace says:

my favorites: Jim- Cage the Elephant, Chris- it’s a toss up between Deep Sea Arcade and Django Django.

• Chris says:

I almost picked Cage…but I knew them already and had to give Jim an attaboy for turning me on to Young Hines.

My daughter asked me why Jim didn’t pick the arty one (Django Django) even though she loves Black Taxi. So you are in good company.

2. Poison Ivy says:

Holy balls! What a tough choice…both are great…..I will have to defer to the Black Taxi video…Clever idea and camera angle, as well as I am partial from seeing them live @Paulie’s first appearance! Keep up the great work guys!!!

Any vote for Black Taxi is a vote well taken.

4. Rob W. says:

GREAT show! I have to go with YH!!! Fun format for the 10th show format –
    I have to give it up for Jim’s attire this week, however –
    The Atlanta Braves – oops, scratch that – Manchester Orchestra shirt rocks!
    Looking forward to the LIVE 100th show. I will gladly wear body paint!
    RW

• Chris says:

Hey Rob weren’t you asking for guitar tunes? Here are two great ones. Yes repeats but still two rockers.

Thanks for watching.

If we make it to 100 we’ll do it live. Maybe an hour?