Sunday 21 Dec 2014

Week 310 04.04.12

What a glorious way to start April. I hope you agree. Enjoy.

Help Next by using this link and buying a song on iTunes. Thank you. (11 of the 15)

Artis and song title: Quiet Company – You Me & The Boatman, The Hives – Go Right Ahead, Allah La’s – Catamaran, Sugar & The Hi Lows – See It for Yourself, Saturday Astrology – As My Guitar Gently Weeps (Beatles cover), Silversun Pickups – Bloody Mary, Civil Twilights – Fire Escape, Cold War Kids – Minimum Day, Deep Sea Arcade – Girls, Greg Laswell – Come Back Down, Wild Belle – Take me Away, Fanfarlo – Shiny Things, Beach House – Myth, Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros – Man On Fire, Natural Tendency – Flashbacks

1. jess2165 says:

Loved Catamaran queuing up Allah La’s on my Spotify.

That is a good one.

3. Martin MacAlpine says:

I am wondering if it is possible and economically feasible to provide motionary lyrics in a window box as the song progresses through measures. It can be difficult to understand the artists’ lyrical message coming through the layered instrumental harmonies in addition to the vocalists’ enuciations.

In years past, I had trouble with listening to songs from the auto industry’s manufactured Delco radios + speaker systems. It wasn’t clear and I wasn’t too happy about it. Although, sometimes it just doesn’t matter; if you see what I mean.

4. Jenifer says:

Love Quiet Company, Sugar & the Hi Lows, & Deep Sea Arcade…can’t wait til I get the chance to listen to the rest of the show!

5. Doc says:

The good is Civil Twilight song. It would have got my vote!!!
    The bad goes to Edward Sharpe
    Saturday Astrology that was bad.
    Deep Sea Arcade that was a rewind song. May be you should have such a category. Girls is great a great song.

Not a bad idea. Maybe in future shows I could/should throw those (rewind songs) in.