OK kids it’s that time again. 5,000 songs on random shuffle and these are the frist ten that popped out.
10. X-Ecutioners feat. Linkin Park – It’s Going Down – This is a pretty good work out song so try it out when you’re on the treadmill. If you’re not on the treadmill or just don’t work out then just treat this song like Sarah Palin and ignore it.
9. The Offspring – Come Out And Play – Ah the days when The Offspring actually was kind of edgy and weren’t a novelty band making bullsh*t joke songs. Remember that? If not listen to this. This was a great 90’s album. Please stop though Offspring I beg of you.
7. Lacuna Coil – Enjoy The Silence – This is a cool metal cover of the Depeche Mode classic. Something about a metal band with a female lead singer is beautiful. The heaviness of the guitars goes well with her angelic voice. DO listen even if you’re not into metal.
6. Smashing Pumpkins – Tarantula – This is the newer Smashing Pumpkins but it’s still pretty good. Rock out to this one.
5. Ludacris – Move Bitch – Pretty sure if anyone ever said “Move Bitch” to their significant other things wouldn’t turn out all that well. Actually I’m pretty sure if Ludacris himself told his girl to “Move Bitch” it wouldn’t be cool. I guess this is art though so it’s OK.
4. Fleetwood Mac – Go Your Own Way – I never really got Fleetwood Mac. I always thought they were kind of under rated. I know they have a weird history within their band. I’m not sure how it goes but if I’m correct basically all the dudes in the band had sex with the two chicks in the band. Sounds about right. Stevie Nicks definitely has some mileage on her.
3. Nick Cave – There Is A Light – I like Nick Cave and this song is pretty cool. This is off the soundtrack to that awful batman movie with Jim Carey as The Riddler. Truly an awful movie and one of those cases where the soundtrack is actually better than the movie. Kind of like “Titanic” oh wait you didn’t hear me say that.
2. Bob Seger – Fire Down Below – Is this song about Gonorrhea? Seriously I think it’s about Gonorrhea. That’s pretty gross.
1. The Five Satins – In The Still Of The Night – A timeless classic. When you’re having romantic time with your lady throw this one on and act like you thought of it yourself. She’ll think your sensitive even though you’re a big dumb meat head.
And that’s it enjoy the weekend.