Sorry for the late post I’ve had a busy morning. Â You know the drill.
10. Pink Floyd – Us and Them – If you’re in the mood for a nice trip here ya go.
9. White Stripes – Dead Leaves and the Dirty Ground – Maybe my favorite White Stripes song. Â Although I can make an argument that all of them are tied for first.
8. Bread – Everything I Own – For a second I thought this might make a good wedding song then I thought it’d be way too cheesy. Â Sorry if this was your wedding song.
7. Cheap Trick – Surrender – I’m liking the mood my iPod is in today. Â Love this song.
6. Britney Spears – Gimme More – I’ll always have a soft spot for Britney. Â We’re about the same age and back in my day there really was no one hotter. Â Everything she did was hot. Â She even made out with chicks. Â She’s fallen from grace now but I’ll always remember Britney as the Britney in her prime. Â Kinda like older people did with Liz Taylor. Â I mean let’s be honest didn’t Liz Taylor really die like 35 years ago? Â Too soon? Whatever just sayin’.
5. Buddy Holly – That’ll Be The Day – Poor Buddy Holly. Â I bet when he sang this song the night he died no one ever thought he actually meant it. Â I guess February 3rd, 1959 was the day she said goodbye and made him cry.
4. The Classics IV – Spooky – I don’t think I’ve ever heard another song by this band. Â Also this is kind of a crappy name for a band, if you ask me, but one hell of a cool song though.
3. Van Halen – Hot For Teacher – I went to an all boys catholic high school. Â For some reason they thought it’d be a good idea to load it with young, hot, female, teachers. Â Seriously I had to go to f**king Summer school my sophomore year for math. Â That had to be hard on those teachers too. Â I know I was hard
for on them. Â Oh crap I just said hard on. Â You know what I mean.
2. Sugar Ray – Is She Really Going Out With Him? – Sugar Ray sucks and this is a terrible cover. Â Love the original though.
1. Nine Inch Nails – Only – Anything Trent Reznor does and am all for. Â He’s just so miserable it’s awesome.
Well that’s it. Â Eight really great songs and Britney Spears and Sugar Ray. Â I guess you can’t win em all. Â See you next week.