It’s that time of the week again. 5,000 songs many different genres 1 iPod. Â I put it on shuffle and chaos ensues.
10. Death Cab For Cutie – Marching Bands Of Manhattan – Great song off the Plans album. Â I hope they come out with something new soon they’re about due for a new album.
9. Nine Inch Nails – Physical (You’re So) – Awesome song Trent Reznor at his best. Â This is a good song to do it to.
8. Social Distortion – Ball and Chain – So far we’re off to a great start on this week’s shuffle. Â Is there a bad Social D song?
7. Edgar Winter – Frankenstein – This song sucks. I feel like it’s alaways playing in every dive bar across the country.
6. Deee-Lite – Groove Is In The Heart – Put on your dancing shoes. Â A classic 90’s dance tune. I couldn’t ask for another.
5. Dashboard Confessional – Screaming Infidelities – They have a few decent songs but Dashboard is a little to whiny for me. Â In this song all I hear is “Wah wah wah wah wah”. Â This guy needs to grow some balls.
4. Queen – Bohemian Rhapsody – I’m not going to say anything just be quiet and listen.
3. Creedence Clearwater Revival – Lookin’ Out My Back Door – I like CCR but I know a certain radio host of a new music show that doesn’t. Â He’s a wierdo.
2. Metallica Â – Bleeding Me – When this album came out everyone thought it was the worst Metallica album ever. Â Then Reload came out. Â This is actually a pretty decent track.
1. The Ronettes – Be My Baby – A classic from one of the girl groups of the 60’s. Â You might ask yourself why I have this on my iPod. Â I guess that’s what Happens when you grow up in a household where this stuff is playing non-stop.