Wednesday 17 Sep 2014

Week 226 Best of August

Hello and welcome to the 13 songs that should be on your iPod right now. Listen/Download and vote for your favorite song. Enjoy it all.

download

1. Elle says:

I agree with Alisa – is Ignacio going to be played during the day?

2. Harmony says:

Ryan – why are you even leaving a comment on a blog about NEW music – you are obvioulsy an asshole who doesn’t care about new music. Go cuddle up in your room and listen to the hanson bros while you wack it.

3. Kristen says:

YES…YES…YES… pls play Ignacio during the day!!!! Chris, can you make this happen???? PLEASE!!!!

4. Pete says:

ignacio should definitely get played during the day. he’s the best up and comer i have heard in a long time. will the station not play him?

If it were up to me but alas it falls upon another’s shoulder.

Email Rob Arrow our morning dj and music director. I would do it gently though.

6. Silvia says:

Is Ignacio back on this Wed?

7. Ava says:

Is Ignacio on radio tonight?

8. Kat says:

Love all of Ignacio’s music – not just what it takes – is he on radio tonight?

Hey Kat and Ava and Silvia

If I say no will you listen? You should. As I stated before they are a lot “Igancio’s”(someone that should be on the radio but for some reason aren’t) I want to get on the radio. I rarely play two songs off an album but I do have other Igancio tunes in my queue so I just might. But not tonight.

10. Silvia says:

Chris – well – there’s ONLY ONE IGNACIO!!! You may play other good artists, but as mentioned there’s only 1!!! i like hearing new music – you have a good linup tonight?

I hear you.

here’s a few teasers for the tonight’s show. A new The National song that isn’t on their LP. Ra Ra Riot, Wavves and if you don’t know Atomic Tom I think you’ll enjoy them.

12. Silvia says:

Chris – yes – I liked the Wavves track – some of the other bands were good as well. what happens with all the best of the month bands? is there an end of year best of the best?

Thanks for the feedback Silvia. Igancio will definitely be included. I have mentioned lately that Igancio has some great fans?