Being that it was so popular yesterday. Here’s ten more songs from movies. Let’s not waste any time and get right into it.
10. Bruce Springsteen – Philadelphia (Philadelphia) – I was going to choose the song Bruce did for the movie “The Wrestler” but this one’s a great one too. Every time I here it I picture a sickly looking Tom Hanks just wondering the streets.
9. Survivor – Eye Of The Tiger (Rocky) – Is there a greater inspirational motivating song out there? I think not. This song makes me want to run a marathon every time I hear it. It never gets old.
8. Peter Cetera – Glory Of Love (The Karate Kid) – My favorite movie as a kid. I made pretend I knew karate for a while after that and began trying to chop every piece of wood in half. I didn’t have a old wise Asian man helping me though. It’s kind of funny how Peter Cetera is getting some buzz now from those commercials.
7. Stealers Wheel – Stuck In The Middle With You (Reservoir Dogs) – So the guy cuts another guy’s ear off and then talks into it. Ouch. This was the song that was playing. A nice fun song to listen to when you want to dismember someone. Here’s the scene.
6. The Champs – Tequila (Pee Wee’s Big Adventure) – Who could ever forget Pee Wee avoiding an ass kicking by doing the Tequila dance. Too bad he couldn’t avoid an arrest by doing the same thing. I always thought he got the shaft for that whole thing no pun intended.
5. Guns & Roses – You Could Be Mine (Terminator 2) – One of the few sequels that was better than the first. This is the best of The Terminators. Arnold on top of his game.
4. Jimi Hendrix – Foxey Lady (Wayne’s World) – Don’t get me wrong I love the scene with Bohemian Rhapsody but this is definitely an under rated scene in a classic movie. In this scene Garth sees his dream woman.
3. Kenny Loggins – Danger Zone (Top Gun) – I hate Kenny Loggins but my mom loves him so this is for you mom. I guess I cold have put “footloose” on here but this one’s good too.
2. Irene Cara – What A Feeling (Flashdance) – I do an interpretive dance to this which is outstanding. You should see it it will change your life. I don’t think the chick i the movie realizes how much money can be made as a welder. Seriously they make major dough. Remember everyone take your passion and make it happen.
1. Yello – Oh Yeah – (Ferris Buehler’s Day Off) – Buehler….Buehler……Buehler……Buehler………Buehler.