This edition of Ten Songs is going to get all of our anger out once and for all. It’s Ten Songs and the category is angry songs. That’s right ten angry songs. These are ten songs that make you want to break a window. I tried to stay away from metal and stuff but that was kind of hard to do. I’m always open to suggestions in the comments so don’t be shy.
10. Beastie Boys – Sabotage – I don’t know why
9. Bush – Little Things – Good early 90’s anger here. Before he became Mr. Gwen Stefani and calmed down. That’d calm me down too though bro so don’t sweat it.
8. Colbie Caillat – Bubbly – Oh wait that song just makes me angry sorry.
8. Orgy – Blue Monday – I know it’s a cover but it just seems angrier than the original. I grew up in the 90’s cut me some slack.
7. Green Day – Walking Contradiction – One of my favorite Green Day songs.
6. Sex Pistols – Anarchy In The U.K. – It’s punk rock man of course it’s angry.
5. Danzig – Mother – I love Danzig but I wouldn’t want to run into him in a dark alley that’s for sure. I think he could do some serious damage.
4. Nine Inch Nails – Head Like A Hole – “I’d rather Die than give you control”. Got anger?
3. Nirvana – Smells Like Teen Spirit – None really knows exactly what the heck he’s saying but I think this may have been the first music video mosh pit. I could be wrong though.
2. Rage Aaginst The Machine – Killing In The Name Of – They the word “Rage” in their name. What exactly they rage against I’m not so sure but God this song comes on the radio and I immediately drive 10-15 mph faster. “But Officer I was listening to Rage Against The Machine”.
1. Guns and Roses – Welcome to the Jungle – A no brainer this song makes me want to punch someone in the face even if he’s my best friend. FACTOID ALERT: When Axl got off the bus from Indiana and got to LA someone actually said to him “Welcome to the jungle baby you’re gonna die!”. No truth to the rumor that it was Mel Gibson though.